If you are interested in restoring or improving your smile, here are seven treatments that may be helpful.
- Professional teeth whitening is safe and effective and can quickly brighten your smile. Choose from in-office teeth whitening or use a custom whitening kit at home.
- Porcelain veneers are very thin shells custom-made to fit over the front surface of the tooth. Choose this treatment to cover up crooked, discoloured or chipped teeth, or to minimise gaps in between teeth.
- Porcelain crowns protect teeth damaged by decay or trauma, restoring strength and appearance. All-ceramic crowns are another option and can look particularly beautiful.
- Enamel shaping is a process where your dentist can gently reshape your tooth by removing a tiny amount of tooth enamel. The effect is subtle yet noticeable.
- Tooth bonding is a procedure where tooth coloured composite resin is bonded to a tooth, helping to hide unsightly stains, chips or cracks. It’s a procedure that is often used with enamel shaping.
- Adult orthodontics can discreetly realign teeth using braces that are often virtually invisible, sometimes in a matter of just months.
- Dental implants are the ultimate way to replace missing teeth, providing a long-lasting solution for single or multiple missing teeth, or even for a complete upper or lower arch.
Smile transformation using bonding, crowns and enamel shaping