As the cases of COVID-19 increase we’re still open but…
there are limited services
Your safety is our top priority so we have adopted recommendations provided by the Australian Dental Association and the AHPPC (Australian Health Protection Principal Committee).
What does that mean?
We will not be able to provide our full range of services and will be limiting treatments to predominantly emergency/urgent procedures only. This could be:
- acute dental pain for example, pain that’s keeping you awake at night
- infection that’s causing swelling
- broken tooth/teeth causing pain
- people who’s health can be severely impacted by a dental condition (i.e. medically compromised)
- finalising treatment already started e.g. Inserting permanent crowns
The situation is constantly evolving and we’ll endeavour to keep everyone updated.
Remember, we’re still here for you and your loved ones.
The team at Redcliffe Dental